- Apply blusher in the usual way
- Use the lightest dusting of a light toned, matte bronzing powder (Jenny recommends Bobbi Brown Essentials Bronzing Powder) in a sweep, just under the cheekbone. If you suck your cheeks in you can see the natural hollow.
- Use the bronzer under the chin too to sculpt the chin and neck.
- For an extra subtle effect, which is just as effective, experiment with a foundation or face powder that is a couple of shades darker than usual and apply in the same areas.
Thursday, 29 October 2009
Friday, 9 October 2009
Well, it's been a long time since I've posted and I'm sorry! I'll get back on the blog ball now and kick off with thanking the lovely Jill at Stella's Roar for awarding me with an Honest Scrap Award! Thanks Jill!
So...here are the rules...
1) Say thanks and give a link to the presenter of the award.
2) Share "10 Honest Things" about myself.
3) Present this award to 7 others whose blogs I find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged me.
4) Tell those 7 people they've been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving.
10 Honest Things About Me...
1. I’m completely and utterly addicted to the Hills but can’t work out if I want Lauren Conrad to be my best friend, or if I want to actually be her. My addiction is so bad that I’ll easily sit there for hours on a Saturday re-watching episodes I’ve seen a million times before.
2. I have a bit of a crush on the chef Michelle Roux Junior, I don’t know why, I’ve yet to come across anyone else who does either. Thank God I’m anonymous on here!
3. Pink is my favourite colour. And I love sparkly things. I’m also too old to love pink sparkly things.
4. I’ve just started going to adult ballet classes and LOVE it! I didn’t do it as a child so am now making up for it. Just wish I could have a pink sparkly tutu (see above for why I can’t!)
5. I can’t stop buying things from eBay. I need to stop doing random searches for things I like and then bidding on everything I see in the results.
6. I love putting on tracksuit bottoms as SOON as I get home from work. As it’s getting dark in the evenings now it will be my PJs, is it wrong to be in pyjamas at 6.30?!
7. Talking of pyjamas, I’ve got a bit of an addiction to Primark PJs - £4 for a pair! How can I resist?!
8. I want a pet pug more than anything in the world!
9. I have lost all motivation to exercise since it’s gotten cold and dark and haven’t been to the gym since I joined it 2 months ago – whoops!
10. Ooh I’m struggling now…ummm….I still cry if I watch Titanic even though I’ve seen it millions of times. In fact, I start crying when the sad music starts as I know what’s going to happen!
There you go, honest things about me, sorry – they’re not that great but I can’t wait to read everyone else’s!
Here are my 7 award winners (in no particular order):
- Backwards in High Heels: Funny, well written and guaranteed a good read (ooh, I rhymed!)
- The Beautiful and Glammed: Only recently started follwing this blog, but I love it!
- What will I ever do with my life?: This is hilariously written and it's easy to spend hours on this blog.
- Muffy Martini: This blog looks great and always has a great mix of posts to read.
- Lobster & Swan: This is such a beautiful blog, just take a look for yourself!
- Absolutely Beautiful Things: It does what it says on the tin! Another beautiful blog
- Dustjacket Attic - I'm sure I've given her an award before but I just love everything about this blog - follow her NOW!!
There are sooooo many more blogs I love and read regularly, but these just happen to be ones I've read recently and adore....xxxx